skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sincerely, Cheryl

An honest evaluation of life's significant events... but more about the insignificant ones.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

World Series

Oh how I love the World Series.

This year is far less stressful than last year (Go Rockies!). I find that I'm able to just sit back and enjoy the sport. True, I am more loyal to the National League than the American, so I cheer for the Phillies. But, whatever happens, happens. I'm hoping we go 7 games.
Posted by Cheryl at 9:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Cheryl
Sometimes there are just things I want the world to know. And by "world," I mean friends and family.
View my complete profile

Pals

  • Andrews
    Slip n Slide!
  • Barnette Board
    Back in the Blogosphere
  • Camille's Snappy Snacks
    Graham Cracker Surprise
  • Danny
    Hell in a Handbasket!
  • David and Julia
    9 Months
  • Elmers
    Year in Review: March-April
  • felted
    because sometimes
  • Katie Stacey
  • Kevin and Tess
    Who wore it best?
  • McDs
  • Michelle
    Twinning
  • Nat and JJ
    And the winner is....
  • Noelle
    to tea or not to tea?
  • Payne Nation
    August 2025
  • Purely Lauren
    A Non-Scary Halloween List
  • Sara Jane
    Cupcake in the Oven...
  • Steve and Margo's Travels
  • The Hamilton Times
    An Overdue Update
  • The Robbins Nest
    Home again home again "Giggity-gig"
  • Val
    Dear web-based algorithms intended to find my OTL (one true love),

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Boot delema! Help!
      • World Series
      • Pinch Hitters
      • Foiled Friday Plans
      • Shoes, shoes, shoes
      • Is this really the end of summer?
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (10)