Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boot delema! Help!

I am having a SERIOUS problem here. It's time to buy boots and I just don't know what to do. I scoured Italy for the perfect pair and found them... but they were $500. Somehow I discovered a rational portion of my brain that was able to communicate loudly enough that $500 was too much. Since returning home I have continued the search for my heart's desire.

Boots are a commitment. You don't just go out and buy the first thing you see. It takes searching, planning and auditioning. I want to do this right. But, I'm pretty picky. I want something that is fashion forward, but not too trendy so that they are out of style by next year; and they should be versatile and work with pants, cropped pants and skirts.

While it's true that Salt Lake will never be considered the shopping capital of the United States, I can safely say I have thoroughly searched under every rock (including quite a few online vendors) and these are the two finalists. PLEASE - I need some input!



This is a really low res photo and hard to see. Round toe, pyramid heal and a button strap.








These have a higher heal, almond toe, and piping sewn around the sides and back.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Round toe is my fav.

Tess said...

almond toe.

Andrews family said...

My vote is for the round toe.

Natalie said...

I vote tennis shoes.

Hayley Hatch said...

CHERYL!
I found your blog! Hello! It was great to read about what's been going on with you! :)