When the family gets together the good times roll. I have had some quality family time in the last two weeks. Last weekend Jill and I drove out and met big-Steve and Marge in Grand Junction to go camping. The weather was perfect, the campsite was absolutely fantastic and we laughed a lot (but that's to be expected).
We went hiking in a beautiful red rock area with lots of arches.
We also ate, sat around, and tried desperately to get a decent picture of all of us doing the arm's distance thing. So fun.
4 comments:
I like you.
And your family.
The caption under the last picture should read: "Why I love the Catts family...."
You're one cool catts (family). You got a lotta this and you got a lotta that.
aww... I love the catts family! The last pic is a classic! I found your blog by blog searching... hope it is okay. =)
Post a Comment