
I think I really could.
Probably not a gymnast. Too short.
Runners a nice but so very thin.
Obviously baseball is choice, but enjoy it while you can because this is our last Olympics for the baseball players.
Rowers wouldn't a problem at all.
I have never seen a trampolinist so I can't be sure.
In another life I could maybe date a jockey.
Either way, if we are dating and he returns to the Olympics in 4 years, maybe he will take me to London with him.
So, yes. I'm still loving the Olympics.
3 comments:
Doesn't it bother you that the gender of the swimmer is never quite clear? That might deter me . . .
as long as this swimmer isn't the one who said 'the frenchies were talking smack' - those are not the words of a classy swimmer
What the?! You have a BLOG! And you've had it for several days no less! I thought we were better friends than that....ouch. You cut me real deep just then...real deep. Oh and thanks again for the coucous cooking 101. I love your face!
Post a Comment