An honest evaluation of life's significant events... but more about the insignificant ones.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Opening Ceremonies Blew My Mind
That's all I can say. Anyone who saw them would have to agree. They were beautiful, and awe inspiring and during one or two little parts I almost felt myself mustering a tear or two.
The drumers? The moving-block people? The light people?
Hey Cheryl!!! This is Erica (Belis). I found your blog thru Katie. How are you? You look beautiful! What have you been up to? Where are you now? Is your family still in Parker? Miss you!
3 comments:
a little deedle deedle would have rocked my world, but yes, well done China!
Hey Cheryl!!! This is Erica (Belis). I found your blog thru Katie. How are you? You look beautiful! What have you been up to? Where are you now? Is your family still in Parker? Miss you!
AMEN AMEN AMEN
XOXO
WHIT
Post a Comment