- No Cover Girl product will make anyone's face look as good as the women on the commercials.

- I can't imagine having a dorm room like those dancing girls on the Target commercials.
- What's with the naked guy on GMC commercial?
- Love the Visa commercials with Morgan Freeman. Go World indeed.
- This new show with Christian Slater looks so bizarre that I can't even begin to imagine watching myself watching it.
- The athletes in the McDonalds commercial have never - NEVER - eaten that chicken sandwich. The shoot for the commercial is probably the first time they held a McDonalds sandwich in their hands.
To clarify, that there are plenty of other good things going on in my life. I just don't see that they are worth blogging about.
2 comments:
Good post indeed! I absolutely agree with the Micky-D commercial. In fact, I recall saying almost that very thing to the J man. As for your life, I'm sure other exciting stuff....and things....are happening. :)
I totally cried with one of the GO WORLD commercials. Okay . . . so maybe it was a few of the GO WORLD commercials. Love that Morgan Freeman.
Post a Comment